The instructions below are valid for Android devices running the Android OS before the 4.x version. Since Jelly-Bean apps cannot read the global system logs any more -- the apps can read only their own logs.
- Install a system logger application (like "catlog").
- If you are able to enter the "config" screen from the main Battleship screen, enable the "Debug logging" there.
- Reproduce the steps leading to the issue.
- If the misbehavior occurs, change to the system-log application (e.g. "catlog").
- Send the log directly to me or to you self, where you can examine the content first (In "catlog" use the options menu and select "send").
If you are in worry about the privacy of the logged data, Catlog allows to filter the log lines by Process-Id: Find the last entry "****Battleship-SciFi::Init****", long press on it, then select "Process-Id". Now the log collection will contain only the lines produced by Battleship application and you can safely send them to the developer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add a note: What you did you do, what did you observe, what did you expect and what went wrong.
- Disable the "Debug logging" in the "config" screen (otherwise the game will produce a lot of log lines polluting your system log).
Thank you in advance!